INTRODUCTION

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Life as an introvert wasn't easy. It made it extremely hard to make new friends and connect with people. I felt ignored and I felt that I was drowning within. My demons had taken over me and I felt lonely. Just when I thought there was no way out of my emotional rut I found my release, books. For most people books are just lifeless objects, a hobby or just something to whizz through when you are on a plane to kill some time but for me it's something more. Its a portal to a new enchanting world. When I read a book, time becomes irrelevant, boredom ceases to exist. It feels like I am sucked into a whole new universe, a universe that only me and the characters in the book share. I am just completely oblivious to my surrounding and the only sound that I manage to hear is my heart, bursting with excitement as the story progresses. 

I have done a lot of soul searching the past couple of years and I've learnt a lot from it. The universe had been screaming at me and I never realized what she was trying to say until a week back and that was to realize my passion which has been staring at me all along. As a kid I never really had a passion, I had my hands in everything but nothing stuck, expect for books. After a lot of internal conflicts I finally gave in and started this blog. For the first time in a long time, I feel happy. My soul feels like it finally found a purpose and  I wanted to share this happiness with everyone. 

I hope you enjoy what this blog has to offer because the words that I type here have been meticulously thought out and have been drowned in self doubt and revived by hope that my heart desperately clings on to.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images