STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF DRAWING ADELE

Thursday, January 28, 2016



I had actually drawn Adele on my iPad. I really suck at sketching people’s face so it took me about 4 hours to just get the outline done. Once I did that, I printed it off and traced it on to the shading paper. BIG MISTAKE. Next time I should directly sketch onto the paper because the tracing was a little too heavy handed but in real life it gives it a nice depth. I’m glad that worked out.











This is the finished piece of the artwork.. The shading was easy it took me about 7 hours to do that. I need to learn how to sketch faster. Over all I’m very pleased with my effort. It definitely looks like her which I’m chuffed about! Stay tuned for more fun stuff! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sahana U have a amazing talent! Looking forward for more beutiful sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images